I’m delighted to discover Enduring Patagonia on TheCultureTrip’s list of The Ten Best Books About Argentina.
My rabidly right-wing father rolls over in his grave seeing me on the same list with Che Guevara, but I’m enjoying needling him in the next world.
I haven’t read Martínez, Pron, or Bracken, but they all look interesting.
- L’Autopista del Sur y Otros Cuentos by Julio Cortázar
- In Patagonia by Bruce Chatwin
- Ficciones by Jorge Luis Borges
- The Tango Singer by Tomás Eloy Martínez
- The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara
- My Father’s Ghost is Climbing in the Rain by Patricio Pron
- Martín Fierro by José Hernández
- Enduring Patagonia by Gregory Crouch
- El Túnel by Ernesto Sábato
- ¡Che Boludo! by James Bracken
Thank you, Bethany Currie!